30 Nov 2012
The Board of the Australian Petroleum Production & Exploration Association (APPEA) is pleased to announce the re-election of David Knox as Chairman and Rob Cole as Vice Chairman at APPEA’s annual general meeting on Thursday 29 November.
Mr Knox, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Santos Limited, and Mr Cole, Executive Director and Executive Vice President, Corporate and Commercial, Woodside Energy Limited, were first elected to these posts last year.
Each year, eight of APPEA’s 16 board members must step down and elections are held for their positions.
Members of the APPEA Board for 2012-13 are:
- David Knox (Chairman), Santos Limited
- Rob Cole (Vice Chairman), Woodside Energy Limited
- Robin Antrobus, ConocoPhillips Australia Pty Ltd
- Michael Carey, Shell Development (Australia) Pty Ltd
- John Dashwood, ExxonMobil Australia
- Ernie Delfos, ENI Australia, East Timor and PNG
- Gerry Flaherty, Chevron Australia Pty Ltd
- Warren Ford, Apache Energy Limited
- Philip Home, BP Developments Australia Pty Ltd
- Mike Kelly, BHPB Petroleum – Australia, BHP Billiton Limited
- Grant King, Origin Energy Limited
- Bruce Lake, Vermilion Oil and Gas Australia Pty Ltd
- Gordon Moseby, Beach Energy Ltd
- Mike Sangster, Total E&P Australia
- Peter Stickland, MEO Australia Ltd
- Eric Streitberg, Buru Energy Limited